Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Run Your First Ultra is MOVING

Yes, I am moving the "Run Your First Ultra" blog.

Starting with the blog post published 6/25/2017, Best Laid Plans..., or Maybe The Cruelty of the Jewel is more appropriate, all future posts will be on our website Southeastern Trial Runs.com. This post is the story of my disastrous attempt at the Crewel Jewel 50. Even with careful planning, all my supplies in place and everything I could possibly need waiting for me, if you don't do what you know you are supposed to do, you're doomed to failure. I failed!

I apologize for any inconvenience but our new website on "Weebly" is so much easier to use, they even has a Blog Page.


I have also posted the last post on BlogSpot, The 2017 Lake Martin 100 on the Southeastern Trial Runs page.

Again, Here is the link to the first post on Southeastern Trail Runs: http://www.southeasterntrailruns.com/run-your-first-ultra

No comments:

Post a Comment