Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A new website - Run Your First Ultra

I am in the process of creating a website with all the information from the "Run Your First Ultra" Blog. The website is called "Run Your First Ultra."  The site will be laid out in index form with the topics in a logical order.  That is, there will be a "Training" Section, an "Equipment" section, "Racing" section, and so on.  It will make finding a specific topic a lot easier.  For example, if you want to read an article on "Night Running,"  look under training and find "Night Running," or the same article will be listed under "Equipment."

It is going to take a while to get everything shifted over to the new site.  I am rewriting some of the articles and updating many of them.  I am also trying to correct some of the "GLARING" errors I made in the original posts.  When I re-read something shortly after I wrote it, I see what I thought I typed not what I actually typed.  If spell check doesn't catch it I am not likely to see it.  It is a little embarrassing to go back and read some of the posts.

Take a look and let me know what you think.
Any suggestions will be welcome.  (and NO!!, I will not hire a proof reader!)
David.

No comments:

Post a Comment